The VM-2500-M utilises the IRMA CO2 Analyser to precisely determine the gas concentration in the mixture. This system sets new standards in CO2 mainstream monitoring and provides reliable, safe and easy CO2 monitoring by direct measurement, without time delay. Displaying EtCO2, FiCO2, SpO2, respiration and pulse rate, capnogram and plethysmogram.
Central European language package includes: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Swedish and Russian (additional language versions available upon request).
The VM-2500-M is designed to overcome the shortfalls of conventional sidestream technologies; namely water and secretion handling, calibration and service costs. The IRMA CO2 Analyser is factory calibrated and requires no integration procedures or associated experiences, just PLUG-IN and MEASURE....
- Piece of mind - extremely accurate and reliable measurement of CO2 and SpO2
- More time spent with the patient - rapid warm-up and response times
- Improved patient care - a range of vital parameters are monitored
- Cost-effective over the life of the equipment - no maintenance or calibration required
- Suitable for even the most difficult of conditions - lightweight and ergonomic design
Key Features of the VM-2500-M
- Mainstream CO2 measurement with the IRMA CO2 Analyser
- Fast warm-up time of < 10s to full specification
- PLUG-IN and MEASURE... technology - no integration procedures or associated expenses required
- No occlusion by water or mucus is possible
- IRMA airway adapter with XTP non-condensing light transmission window
- Small, lightweight and shock-resistant; the IRMA CO2 Analyser weighs less than 30g
- Direct measurement without time delay
- For intubated and non-intubated patients
- Maintenance and calibration-free technology
- A wide range of accessories and SpO2 sensors are available
- Mainstream Unit
- IRMA CO2 Analyser
- IRMA Airway Adapter (Small/Large)
- Reusable SpO2 sensor*
- USB Data Cable
- Power supply (EU and UK plug)
- 4 x AA batteries
- 1 x Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Silicone protective cover
- PC software
- Instruction manual on CD
* Please select either Lingual Sensor or Multi-site Y Sensor, and indicate at the time of ordering
When ordering the multi-site Y sensor, a choice of 0025010 lingual clip - small, 0025011 lingual clip - medium or 0025012 lingual clip - large is offered.