Innovative Solutions for Sidestream Gas Monitoring for use with Capnographs and Multigas Monitors that incorporate a Luer Lock sampling port.
Available in short-term <24 hours (orange) or long-term <72 hours (yellow).
Why VersaStream CO2 sampling lines?
- One-piece sampling line solution
- Cost-effective alternative to Nafion tubes
- The gas-selective non-porous material facilitates the removal of condensation from the sampling line
- The integrated bacterial filter prevents contamination
- Reliable measured gas values, due to negligible dead space volume of the filter - even in cases of high respiration rates
- Integrated bacteria filter and water removal reduces the number of patient circuit parts and speeds up patient monitoring preparation time
For further information see our VersaStream sampling lines with Luer Lock connector leaflet.
All VersaStream Sampling lines are 2.0m length.