Language package: Central European, including:
English, Afrikaans, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish
The ergonomic design of the VM-2160 Hand Held Pulse Oximeter combines outstanding performance and reliability in pulse oximetry.
Key features of the VM-2160 Hand Held Pulse Oximeter:
- Self-explanatory and ergonomic functions enable intuitive operation
- The colour information display, as well as the simple information structure, support quick decisions and a rapid user reaction in critical situations
- Intelligent linking of visual and acoustic information and signals
- The pulse tone indicates the level of oxygen saturation
- Automatic suppression of ambient light influences
- Signal quality indications
- Simple handling and clear error messages effectively prevent incorrect operation of the VM-2160
- Rapid data transfer using a standard USB interface
- Silicone protective cover included in the package
- Powered by standard AA alkaline batteries
- The most modern technologies and energy-saving elements enable continued use of the device over several days
Standard accessories included:
- 1 x Reusable Sensor*
- 1 x PC Software
- 1 x USB Data Cable
- 1 x Silicone Protective Cover
- 3 x AA batteries
* Please select either Lingual Sensor or Multi-site Y Sensor, and indicate at the time of ordering.
When ordering the multi-site Y sensor, a choice of 0025010 lingual clip - small, 0025011 lingual clip - medium or 0025012 lingual clip - large is offered.